Young people and Children’s Groups:
Maybe Art Groups are for young people with a range of mental health difficulties such as anxiety, low mood, trauma or self-harm. We:
- explore and express feelings through art
- provide support for each other
- experiment with different art mediums and techniques
Adults Open Studio:
Maybe Art Studio holds an Open Studio from 1.30 to 4 pm on Tuesdays for anyone experiencing mental health issues who would like to use art and creativity as part of their recovery.
- You do not need to be an experienced artist
- Basic art materials are provided
For further information, or to book a place, contact Maybe at email@example.com
- Groups are led by an experienced, accredited therapist
- Maybe is a mental health charity, if you are able to donate towards groups or sessions we are always grateful.